Joining us today is Kathy Fettke, the co-founder of Real Wealth Network. Kathy has appeared on CNN, CNBC, Fox News, NRP, CBS MarketWatch, and The Wall Street Journal as a guest expert. She also runs a podcast called the Real Wealth Show and being the author of the #1 best-selling book, Retire Rich with Rentals, She is also a wife and a mom.
Get tips and insights as Kathy discusses the good market opportunities and how to develop real wealth and cash flow by investing in assets that produce profits, such as real estate.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Kathy Fettke shares her experiences in multifamily experience especially in this pandemic
- Finding out the specific market she invests in.
- The reason why the real estate growth has a low-interest rate
- Impact for Real Estate: how the evolution of technology affects the real estate business especially that we are experiencing this pandemic.
- Thoughts in the Residential Real Estate giving $15,000 to first time home buyers
- Understanding and defining “Build to Rent”
- The typical sales price and rent for the build to rent properties.
- Retire Rich with Rentals
“At the end of the day, it’s really the cash flow which still exists and you still get it, in the right market” – Kathy Fettke
“You just have really be careful about what you are buying, and understand that interest rates will creep up” – Kathy Fettke