In this episode, we are delighted to have Brett Swarts as our guest. He is the Founder of the Capital Gains Tax Solutions, the host of Capital Gains Podcast, and the leading expert on Deferred Sales Tax Solutions. Every year, he trains hundreds of business professionals on how to use tax deferral method to save money and help his high-net-worth clients overcome capital gains deferred limitations.
Brett will provide us the information on deferred sales trust as well as other tax deferral and wealth-building strategies. Tune in to understand how a deferred sales trust or other tactics will support you or your customers, so you can make more money when you sell!
- How did Brett get into what he is doing right now
- What are the Basics of Deferred Sales Trust
- Importance of understanding the DST and how it secures your wealth
- Who decides to spend the money in the trust?
- Who makes the decision where the money is invested?
- In terms of the IRA, what are the things you can’t use inside of your trust or investments that you are buying?
- How much is the minimum fee to pay basically when they sell their assets and how much net will they get?
- What is DST plus and how does it work
- Differences between DST and DST Plus
“ Once you start doing these deals in this way, all of the sudden, you’re riding a speed racer with us as well. It may take 6 months or a year, but it definitely takes doing the deal.” – Brett Swarts
“The market is so high that our clients look for liquidity, diversification, and to be out of debt, and if you can do that, you can preserve your wealth and a marketplace that who knows this place could last” – Brett Swarts