TF Management Group LLC is a private investment fund management company that specializes in both long-term “value-add” equity deals with strong sponsors, good cash-flow and forced appreciation with proper debt leverage to maximize risk-adjusted-returns.
Why Invest with TF Management Group LLC
- TF Management Group LLC is a national real estate investment firm, with offices in New York that provides short and long term debt and equity financing for a variety of real estate investments, including both residential and commercial properties.
- TF Management Group LLC principals have successfully originated and serviced over 700 real estate private loans since 2009, totaling over $100 million in loan volume, and invested millions of dollars in a range of multifamily, commercial, residential properties.
- The founding principals have over 25 years of combined real estate experience and are actively involved in the real estate investment space in a wide breath of activities including private lending, development, acquisitions, construction, property management and education.
- Strong track record of double-digit returns
- Deep experience providing short-term bridge loans
- Intelligent due-diligence and underwriting
- Portfolio diversification
- Suitable for self-directed IRA investing
- Disciplined approach and commitment to excellence
- Individual deal investing, tailored to meet each investor’s appetite for risk/reward
This presentation does not constitute a recommendation, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities and may not be relied upon to evaluate the merits of investing in the securities described herein. An offer to invest will only be made only by means of a confidential private placement memorandum (“PPM”) to be furnished to prospective qualified investors, which will contain a description of the material terms (including, without limitation, risk factors, conflicts interests, fees and expenses, and tax aspects) relating to the fund. Prospective investors should review the PPM before deciding to invest and should only rely on the PPM to decide whether to invest.
The description of the fund contained in this presentation and any other materials provided to you in connection with the fund are intended only for informational purposes. The information is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for, tax, legal, accounting, or other advice or investment recommendations. You should consult your tax, legal, accounting, or other advisors about the issues discussed herein. The descriptions contained herein are a summary of certain terms and are not intended to be complete. Although this presentation is based upon information the Fund’s manager considers reliable, the manager does not guaranty that this presentation is accurate, current, or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such.
This presentation is confidential and intended solely for the information of the person to whom it has been delivered. Recipients may not reproduce this presentation for, or transmit them to, third parties. This presentation is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
The investment program of the fund is speculative and involves a high degree of risk. Identifying and making successful portfolio investments can be difficult, and the fund may not be able to find sufficient opportunities. The fund’s performance may be volatile. There can be no assurance that the fund’s investment objectives will be achieved. The fund’s management fees, incentive allocations, and other expenses may offset or exceed profits from the fund’s investments. An investor could lose all or a substantial amount of its investment in the fund. The fund has very limited liquidity. No secondary market for interests in the fund is expected to develop and there are severe restrictions on an investor’s ability to withdraw or transfer interests in the fund.
Although the targeted returns included in this presentation have been reviewed by the manager of the fund and are based on its reasonable assumptions, such targeted returns should not be regarded as a representation or warranty that they will actually be achieved, and the fund and its manager disclaim any liability that may be based on such targeted returns, or on errors or omissions relating to such targeted returns. Distributions are not guaranteed and are based on available cash flow. The past performance information of the fund is not necessarily indicative of future results, and there can be no assurance that the fund will achieve its investment objectives or results similar to the prior investment results of the fund.