Tempo Opportunity Fund LLC
TF Management Group LLC (“TF Management”) is seeking to secure equity and debt investments from qualified and accredited investors in connection with the Tempo Opportunity Fund LLC (the “Fund”).
The Fund’s investment objective is to generate 10-13% net annual returns to its investors by acquiring real estate directly, participating in partnerships and joint ventures, syndicated equity deals, and other 506 Reg D funds focused on commercial and residential real estate projects, as well as originating and acquiring well secured, short-term real estate loans on residential and commercial properties across the country.
Summary of Terms – Tempo Opportunity Fund LLC
|Fund Commencement:||February 10, 2017|
|Fund Size:||$100,000,000 maximum offering|
|Investor Eligibility:||Must be “Accredited Investor” as defined by Rule 501 of the Securities Act of 1933|
|Minimum Investment:||$100,000 (unless otherwise approved by TF Management)|
|Manager Commitment:||$1,000,000 minimum investment|
|Fund Term:||The Fund is an open-ended, Evergreen Fund with no specific end date|
|Return Objective:||10-13% net annual returns*|
|Performance Splits:||Class A Units: 80/20 split, Class B Units: 70/30, Class C Units: 60/40
between Members and Manager after Preferred Return as been paid.
All fees, interest and all other income goes into the Performance Split (there are no manager-only fees)
|Member Distributions:||Quarterly distributions|
|Member Reinvestment:||Members have the option to reinvest quarterly distributions|
|Investment Term:||24-month minimum from initial investment date|
|Management Fee:||2.0% of Assets Under Management|
TF Management Group LLC
- TF Management Group LLC is a national real estate investment firm, with offices in New York that provides short and long term debt and equity financing for a variety of real estate investments, including both residential and commercial properties.
- TF Management Group LLC principals have successfully originated and serviced over 700 real estate private loans since 2009, totaling over $100 million in loan volume, and invested millions of dollars in a range of multifamily, commercial, residential properties.
- The founding principals have over 25 years of combined real estate experience and are actively involved in the real estate investment space in a wide breath of activities including private lending, development, acquisitions, construction, property management and education.
- Strong track record of double-digit returns
- Deep experience providing short-term bridge loans
- Intelligent due-diligence and underwriting
- Portfolio diversification
- Suitable for self-directed IRA investing
- Disciplined approach and commitment to excellence
- Individual deal investing, tailored to meet each investor’s appetite for risk/reward