In today’s episode, we are joined by self-directed IRA specialist Jason DeBono. Jason graduated from the University of Central Florida and has since acquired 15-years of experience in the self-directed IRA industry. He has served as Director of Business Development, Director of Operations, and Vice President for NuView Trust Company – a self-directed custodian with over $1.4 billion of assets under custody. Now, in his role as President, Jason oversees the day-to-day activities of the company. He is heavily recruited to speak on podcasts and at national events as a subject matter expert in tax-advantaged investing through retirement accounts. Additionally, Jason has provided continuing education to CPAs, Attorneys, and Real Estate professionals and has been a guest speaker at hundreds of investment events and conferences throughout the United States.
Listen to this episode to learn more about how to grow your self-directed accounts.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Jason talks about his company Nuview Trust
- Why people would push the money from Wall Street to self-directed IRA
- How people can grow their portfolios faster, better and tax-free using a self-directed custodian
- Jason’s thoughts on tax-free growth
- Jason breaks down the process on how to get the necessary paperwork to make it acceptable to the custodian
- How to set up an account and get going with self-directed IRA
“There’s no excuse to be ignorant about money in today’s day and age” – Jason DeBono
“There’s very few ignorant people that are wealthy” – Jason DeBono